Attention all photographers!
It’s that time again: We are seeking great foxhunting photos for the North American Foxhunting 2021 calendar. Please follow the guidelines here to submit by June 30.
- All photos must be at least 300 dpi. Expandable to 9”x13”
- Horizontal orientation
- Submit as jpg or tif. Tif preferred.
- Either use your name in the file name or put it in the metadata. No anonymous images will be accepted (IMG_3031).
- Images feature an MFHA registered or recognized pack. Include the name of the hunt with your submission.
- Features something beautiful about hunting—horses, hounds, smiles, landscapes, wildlife.
- Crisp, colorful, evocative.
- All seasons welcome! We like to have images to match with months.
- You may send as many images are you want, but know that we only use one, or occasionally two, images from the same photographer.
- DO NOT PHOTOSHOP or otherwise retouch your images. If we are going to use it, we will contact you if we need additional work on your images.
- Please refrain from sending us a link to a huge gallery. We’re happy to look at low-res images if you can provide a file that meets the above criteria should we choose your photo.
To submit, use one of the following.
If Dropbox doesn’t work, send by email, Yousendit, or through a Google Drive link).